Vornado NY City Office is a division of Vornado Realty Trust.
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO)("Vornado") is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust (REIT). Vornado is one of the largest owners and managers of commercial real estate in the United States with a portfolio of over 100 million square feet, primarily located in the New York and Washington, DC areas. Vornado's core businesses include New York Properties; Washington, DC Properties; and, Retail Properties in the northeast states, California and Puerto Rico.
The Company owns all or portions of:
- 30 office properties aggregating 19.4 million square feet;
- 47 properties with Manhattan street retail aggregating 2.1 million square feet;
- The 1,700 room Hotel Pennsylvania;
- A 32.4% interest in Alexander's Inc. (NYSE: ALX) which owns six properties in the greater New York metropolitan area;
- 73 properties aggregating 19.1 million square feet, including 59 office properties aggregating 16.1 million square feet and seven residential properties containing 2,424 units;
- A 70% interest in 555 California Street, a three-building office complex in the financial district aggregating 1.8 million square feet known as Bank of America Center;
- 6 enclosed malls aggregating 5.2 million square feet, located in the northeast / mid-Atlantic states and Puerto Rico;
- 113 strip shopping centers and single-tenant retail assets aggregating 15.5 million square feet, primarily in the northeast states and California;
Other Real Estate Investments:
- Merchandise Mart - 4.0 million square feet of showroom and office space;
- A 25% interest in Vornado Capital Partners, our $800 million real estate fund. We are the general partner and investment manager of the fund;
- A 32.5% interest in Toys "R" Us, Inc.;
- A 10.7% interest in JC Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP); and
- Other real estate and related investments, including marketaable securities, mezzanine loans on real estate, and a 26.2% equity interest in LNR Property Corporation, an industry leading mortgage servicer and special servicer.